Under-Lav Trap Primer Discharge Info:
Minimum discharge rate when flow is activated for 5 seconds at 20 PSI is 0.845 oz.
Minimum discharge rate when flow is activated for 5 seconds at 80 PSI is 1.65 oz.
US PATENT # 8,671,970
CANADIAN PATENT #2 762 879
The Under-Lav Trap Primer Valve is designed
for multiple floor drain trap seal applications. The
Under-Lav Trap Primer Valve is a flow activated floor drain trap seal priming valve.
- No Adjustment Required
- Equipped with Vacuum Breaker Ports and Internal Back - Flow Protection
- Automatically Maintains a Constant Water Seal in Floor Drain Traps.
Bill of materials:
Body and Cap: Chrome Plated
Check Valve: Neoperl
Screen: Stainless Steel
Chrome Plated items:
Angle stop w/ 5/8” comp. fitting
3/8” comp. Lav supply fitting
1/2” NPTx 5/8” comp.
1/2” I.D. copper tube
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS PRO1-ULP500 :
1. Flush supply line prior to installation.
2. Use ribbon pipe seal tape - ONLY. Install valve plumb, observing the flow direction marked on the valve. Do not over tighten.
3. The valve must be installed a minumum of 12” (305mm) above the finished floor.
4. Do not install the valve where line pressures exceed 80 PSIG. This valve should never be installed on a hot water line. Install on a cold fresh water line ONLY.
5. Effective operating range 20 to 80 PSIG (138 to 552kpa).
6. The Valve must not be installed on a bypass.
7. Failure to follow these instructions will make the product warranty null and void.
8. Manufacturer recommends that the P-trap make-up water line must have a continuous slope. (Consult local code requirements).
Please contact us at 503-328-6705 for TECHNICAL/SALES Support.